- For 5 - 20 U.S. Gal. Aquariums
- Maximum Output: 378 L per hour
- Maximum Output: 100 U.S. gal per hour
- Full Flow Control: 124 L per hour
- Full Flow Control: 33 U.S. gal per hour
- Power Consumption: 6 W
- Maximum Aquarium Capacity: 75 L
- Maximum Aquarium Capacity: 20 U.S. gal
- AquaClear is backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Flow Control: Simply shift the patented "Flow Adjustment Control" at the intake siphon. When the "Flow Adjustment Control" is at its greatest blockage, AquaClear's input and exhaust volumes are approximately a third of its maximum capacity.
The AquaClear 20 Power Filter provides mechanical, chemical and biological filtration through its multi-stage filtration system. The filter filtration volume is up to 7 times larger than comparable Filters. Its unique design filters aquarium water through a natural and silent waterfall. The patented flow control feature allows for customized filter performance. The media basket prevents water by-pass around the filter media maximizing filtration efficiency. The filter preserves beneficial bacterial creating a stress free environment for aquarium inhabitants and maintains clear aquarium water. Installation and maintenance are quick, easy and convenience. The filter comes equipped with AquaClear Foam, Activated Carbon and BioMax. In addition, AquaClear delivers an entire line of media including Zeo-Carb and Ammonia Remover exclusively designed for the AquaClear Power Filter.
Instruction Manual for Aqua Clear Power Filters Click Here.